Friday, August 15, 2008

Birthday Fun

A few decorations the kids and I put up for dad





AMAZING JAKE'S


Riding on a ride called the hopper. It goes up in the air and drops you. Lexi was NOT a big fan. She just wanted to stick to the train ride. Her and Trey are complete opposites when it comes to adventure.



Trey enjoying the kiddie area
Daddy and Lexi riding the tea cups


Trey on is first carousal ride

Our friends Jessica and Keyren on the tea cups
We had a lot of fun celebrating Cody's birthday. The kids and I went to his office to have lunch with him and we surprised him with Cafe Rio. It's Cody's favorite so he was pretty excited. It was fun to have lunch with him and meet everyone in his office. Cody got to come home early because it was his birthday, so we went out with a couple of friends to this place called Amazing Jake's. We all had a lot of fun riding rides, eating pizza, and playing games. Cody has been wanting the new iphone for a couple of months, so I surprised him with one!! He wasn't expecting one, so it was fun see how surprised he was. Then tonight Cody and I were able to go on a date together. I surprised him and took him to a place called Golfland. We played miniature golf, went on go carts, and finished the night with a yummy slushy. Happy 30th babe!!

12 comments:

NAT said...

Happy Birthday, Cody! I really had all the intentions of putting a card in the mail. It sounds like you guys had a good time! If you're feeling old, don't worry...I'll be hitting the big 3-0 here in the next month. :) Glad you had a good day.

Unknown said...

I can't believe how good u 2 are to go on dates... sounds like a lot of fun!!! that phone looks sweet... My Cody wants one too... and his b-day is in a couple weeks... KEEP Wishing! :)Maybe if he was a dentist we could get one. ha ha j/k

Todd and Rikki Smith said...

Happy Bday Cody! It looks like you guys are fubdibg lots of fun things to do there in Arizona. Maybe we'll go there when we come visit. I hope you had a great day!

Kajsa said...

sounds like fun! glad yall had a good time! the kids look darling, i love treys hair!

BrentAndreaSorenson said...

Hey Happy Birthday Cody. IF I was there I would have bought you a round of golf. I owe you one. It's cool to keep up with you guys on your blog.

Tai said...

It looks like you guys had so much fun on his b-day. THat place looks like a lot of fun. your kids are getting so big and they are so cute. You need to call me sometime so we can catch up!!

Ashlyn Stephenson said...

Oh Ash your family is soo cute! I love Trey's hair! Looks like you guys had a wonderful time! Cody had the best birthday ever! Glad to see you are doing good and enjoying AZ. Love ya!

JLB Family said...

Happy Birthday! I can't believe how big Trey is getting in those pictures.

David, Joy, Harley, Oakley & Maverick said...

Happy late Birthday Cody! Maybe you should have come back to Indy to celebrate! :) We still miss you guys (all of you) like crazy! Your family is growing up so quickly. The little ones are so dang cute!

Jami said...

Sounds like Cody had a good day! Paul will be very jealous when he finds out Cody has an iphone. This is what he wants to get when our contracts are up. You'll have to let me know if he likes it. Tray is such a handsome little guy and getting so big.

Jami said...

Sounds like Cody had a good day! Paul will be very jealous when he finds out Cody has an iphone. This is what he wants to get when our contracts are up. You'll have to let me know if he likes it. Tray is such a handsome little guy and getting so big.

Anonymous said...

Sounds like one heck of a birthday party. I hope Cody got to ride on some of the rides too. Happy Birthday Cody! I am glad you guys had so much fun:) Brooke