Every 4th of July as I watch the fireworks go off and look around at the beautiful world we live in I feel so truly blessed to live in America. I am thankful to live in a free country where I have so many freedoms that bless my family in many ways. I am thankful for all of the people in the armed forces that give of their time to protect our nation.
This year for the 4th of July we celebrated by going to a big 4th of July festival in Chandler. They had lots of blowup toys, food, a big playground, music, and really good fireworks. Lexi loved jumping in the blowup toys and playing on the playground. We all loved watching the fireworks, and watching my kids get excited and being together as a family was the best part of the day.
This year for the 4th of July we celebrated by going to a big 4th of July festival in Chandler. They had lots of blowup toys, food, a big playground, music, and really good fireworks. Lexi loved jumping in the blowup toys and playing on the playground. We all loved watching the fireworks, and watching my kids get excited and being together as a family was the best part of the day.
Lexi doing her famous smile we are trying to break her of. She is adorable even with that face.
My precious little princess
The two favorite men in my life
Lexi jumping inside the blowup tiger
I love these guys!!
The wheels on the bus go round and round
Lexi showing off her snow cone mustache
Happy 4th of July 2008
9 comments:
looks like you guys have been busy! I hope that you are doing well. I miss you guys
What a cute family you have. You guys look so happy! Looks like you also had an awesome 4th of July!
Sounds like you guys had a fun 4th too. We can't wait to see you in next week:) Brooke
You have such a cute little family. Glad to see you had a fun holiday!
I am glad you enjoyed your 4th of July. It looked like a ton of fun.
I bet it was a good time. Just seeing Lexi's snowcone face makes me want one. Talk to you soon.
Elena was looking at the pics with me and she started talking about Lexi and asking if she could come over. Can she?
What a good time! Lexi's smile is hilarious. It was fun spending time with you today despite all the drama. See you at Bear Lake!
Very cute pictures! I love the picture of Lexi with her red face-too cute!
Post a Comment