Thursday, April 17, 2008
My Handsome Little Man
I wish I could describe in words how much my kids mean to me. I truly consider them my miracles and I can't imagine life without their cute little faces. I have posted so many pictures of Lexi lately, that I wanted to post a few pictures of just Trey. Trey really does melt my heart every time I look at him. He has these cute BIG brown eyes and shy smile that make you want to snuggle him all day. I really have a hard time not wanting to play and hold him all day long. He is such a happy boy and LOVES to laugh, especially at Lexi. Lately Lexi gives him a courtesy laugh just so he'll laugh at her. He thinks everything she does is pretty funny. I am so glad I get to experience having a little boy and I just love him to pieces. Here are a few pictures of him just after he got out of the bathtub. He loves the water and gets so sad when you take him out. 
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
7 comments:
Well he is handscome that is for sure! I can't wait to have a little boy actually... it will be a fun and exciting change! I think he does look like a belnap... but there is something about he and Lexi that looks a like! Love you ASh... keep me updated on how things are going for you!
Trey is so handsome. I cannot believe how much he has grown up in the last little while.
I hope you guys are doing better now and past the tough times. Miss you!
Ash, Trey is sooo cute! I love his big brown eyes. He really does melt your heart! Children really are miracles, they just make life meaningful! Being a mom is the best!
Trey is so handsome. He definitely has your eyes.
Hope you're doing okay! Keep us posted.
Yep, he sure is a handsom little man! I love the Big brown eyes as well! They'd melt anybodies heart!
Hey... you need to vote on my pull on my blog... i need your advice!
Ash he is a handsome little devil! We hope you are doing well. We take Taylor to Heart appointment today.. We said a prayer for you and her today. Ty prays for you each night. If jay is reading this-- I can't get into your blog. It pops up and then shoots me out right after. I would love to look at it but don't know if it's your computer or mine. IT just started doing it yesterday. Brooke
Post a Comment