Thursday, April 10, 2008
Mini Movers & Build A Bear
Lexi has been going to a class at the YMCA called Mini Movers for the past couple of months. She loves it!! A few of her friends are in it as well and she always says "mommy, go to fun class." They do different things each week, but they always do circle time, and play with the big parachute at the end. They like to focus on different motor skills for the kids, and Lexi loves going on the balance beam each week. I posted a few pictures of her at Mini Movers below. I also took Lexi to Build A Bear today so she could pick out a stuffed animal to take with her to her surgery tomorrow. Tomorrow she is getting her tonsils out and I'm so nervous for her. She has to stay in the hospital for 24 hours, so I thought a new stuffed animal might make it a little less scary for her. I've been telling her what will happen the last couple of weeks, so hopefully things will go ok. She had a lot of fun building her stuffed animal. She loves her stuffed animals and cats, so of course she chose the kitty. She named her Molly. She is so much fun and makes us laugh so hard with the things she says lately. The other day she was in Trey's room and all the sudden I hear her say "hey handsome, hey handsome." I say that to Trey a lot, so I guess she picked up on it.








Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
7 comments:
Lexi is so adorable! I love her little "Funny Lexi Happenings" you have on the side. What a cutie. You're such a good Mom. That Mini Movers class sounds great and how fun for her to go to Build a Bear.
We will be praying for little Lexi regarding her surgery tomorrow. I'm sure she'll do great.
How are you feeling? Any heart news yet?
Cute! I had no idea she was getting surgery. Good luck to her (and you)! Let me know if you need anything as well.
Lexi is in our prayers and so are you Ash! We love you so much and I know everything will be ok! I wish we had a build a bear... that looks like fun!
I can't believe that Lexi has to get her tonsils out, she is so little. I had mine out 3 years ago now and it was miserable, I have heard that it is easier on little ones - they heal faster! Good luck to both of you! Wish I was there to help out in some way!
Lucky Lexi~ Looks like she had lots of fun at Build a Bear:) I hope all went well with her surgery! Ty left her a get well message. Hope you are feeling good also. Keep us posted on the heart:)
Lexi looks adorable in those pictures! I bet she loved going to Build a bear. I'm glad everything went well with Lexi, she's a sweetheart.
thats cute! what a good idea to get her a new stuffed animal! your such a good mom! im so glad it went ok! cody told kip that she ate so much afterwards! thats funny!
love you lots!
Post a Comment