Hey Ash! Trey is looking so old and I love the hat. That will be neat when he looks back, to know that was Daddy's school! Did you use curlers in Lexi's hair? She looks so beautiful. How fun! I need to be better at getting pics of hallee!
Ashley- These are adorable. Trey is getting sooo big! My kids have there pic appointment tomorrow. Hopefully ours turn out! I havn't had them do pictures together yet and I am a little nervous it's not going to go so well. Ty and Taylor loved looking at your pictures. Thanks for sharing.
10 comments:
Sooo Cute! I love them all! They turned out so good! Beautiful kiddos!
I absolutely love them! You've got the cutest kids.
Such cute kids, I love the pictures!
Those are so cute! You have beautiful kids. I can't believe how big Trey is getting. Lexi's hair is gorgeous!
Hey Ash! Trey is looking so old and I love the hat. That will be neat when he looks back, to know that was Daddy's school! Did you use curlers in Lexi's hair? She looks so beautiful. How fun! I need to be better at getting pics of hallee!
Your kiddos are so cute!
Adorable. thanks for sharing.
So cute! I love the IU hat.
Ashley- These are adorable. Trey is getting sooo big! My kids have there pic appointment tomorrow. Hopefully ours turn out! I havn't had them do pictures together yet and I am a little nervous it's not going to go so well. Ty and Taylor loved looking at your pictures. Thanks for sharing.
They turned out so cute. I always love seeing Lexi's hair with the cute bows. Honestly...where can I get me some hair like that?!
Post a Comment