If any of you are interested there is a sight that you can go to have your blog printed off into a book. I thought this was a great idea so I could keep the books I've printed off as a keepsake/journal. The sight is listed below if you are interested.
http://www.blurb.com/create/book/blogbook
4 comments:
I'm in the process of doing this. It's a little overwhelming trying to organize it all. I think it may be one of those projects I never complete (and there are a lot of those in my life).
I was wondering if there was something like this. Thanks, I may have to look into it.
have you ever seen one made up? my friends just got it done and it is sooo awesome! im gonna start on our soon. it did take some work but its worth it!
Thanks for sharing that! I think it's a great idea!
Post a Comment