Wednesday, February 6, 2008

I CUT IT!!

I really did it...I cut my hair!! I'm still not sure about it, but I needed something a little easier to keep up since I had Trey. I'm sure I will grow it out again, but for right now it's easy, and I actually do my hair instead of pull it up in a ponytail 95% of the time. I haven't cut my hair in a really long time, but I got brave and did it. I guess I have the attitude that it will grow back and I needed a change. I'm still adjusting and not sure that I love it, but at least Cody likes it. Sorry about the picture I took myself, but my mom wanted to see my hair. I also included a few new pictures of my little ones. Lexi turns 2 next week and I am actually really sad. I never knew how fast time would go once you have kids. We are going to have a little party for her and she is so excited. She loves her friends and I'm not sure how she is going to do without them when we move. Hopefully we will end up by some of her cousins so that will help.





Trey doing what he does best...hanging out and looking cute!!



Lexi and one of her best pals Harley. They get so excited when they see eachother. Lexi saw Harley in the grocery store a few months back, and now whenever we go to that particular grocery store she says Harley's name the whole time. She thinks Harley is still in the store somewhere and wants to find her.

Valentine outfit from grandma

8 comments:

attack of The Mouse said...

Wow!!! Little Trey looks so grown up. Your kids are just too cute. I love the new hair do. I think I am cutting my even shorter in the next few weeks. I can't wait. It is true, it does grow back.

NAT said...

Your hair looks great! You could always pull off any length, though.

Your kids are so cute. I can't believe how big Trey is getting. I really hope the rest of the fam gets in on the blogging thing.

Jenny said...

Your hair is so cute. Your kiddos are so cute too. I can't believe how fast those little ones grow up!

Sarah Romer said...

I love your cute hair. and your cute kids. cute, cute, cute.

Jami said...

You look beautiful. Thanks so much for the chocolate eclairs...they were yummy! You were so nice to me on my birthday, your a great friend. love ya

Kajsa said...

i love it, it looks great! i cant believe how big trey is getting, its crazy! lexi looks so cute as always!

The Atwood's said...

I like your hair! I have totally been fighting the urge to cut my own. Molli pulls on it all the time and I too put it in a pony tail all the time. Now, seeing how cute yours is, I might have to give in.

Erica said...

Hello! I found your blog from Elaine's. I can't believe your kids. They are too cute, and it seems now like we have been gone forever. Hope everything is well in Indy!