Our little girl celebrated her 2nd birthday on the 12th, but we waited to have her party until last week so Cody could be there. He has been busy traveling, and with school, so we wanted to make sure he was there to celebrate with Lexi on her special day. Lexi loved blowing out the candles on her cake, and kept asking to do it again. She was so excited to have all of her friends over, and still talks about pin the tail on the donkey. It is so fun at this age because they get so excited things. Lexi loves Care Bears right now, so that is what she chose for her cake. She wants to sleep with the little bears off her cake every night, and gets a little protective of them if Trey is holding one. I will attach some video later for grandma and grandpa, once we get the right cord.

Here is our cute birthday girl Alexis Kate

Lexi with a full mouth of food!
The kids playing Cranium Hullabaloo..Lexi loves this game. (sorry about the fuzzy picture)

Playing pin the tale on the donkey.



Jack and Buffy


Jami and little Ellie
Trey's new haircut


Getting kisses from big sis


10 comments:
Happy Birthday, Lexi! I'm sorry that I didn't get a card in the mail. It looks like you had a great time at the party. Lexi is such a beautiful little girl. I LOVE Trey's haircut! He's a little doll.
I cannot believe that Lexi is 2! Time sure does fly by doesn't it. Give Lexi a belated birthday hug and kiss from Sammy and I and give Trey a squeeze as well.
I hope Lexi had a fun day she is such a sweet little girl. By the way that picture is horrible of me it looks like I'm doing some funky thing with my mouth!
Happy Birthday-Lexi! She is soo cute! I love the picture where she is giving Trey a kiss! Too cute! You have beautiful kids!
how fun! she is a doll and is looking so old now! i love treys hair and i almost did not recognize you in the pictures, i was thinking, who is that, and then i remembered you cut your hair. it looks cute!
Really cute pictures, I'm glad that Lexi had such a good day! The party was a lot of fun and Paige asks to come back to Lexi's party a lot so I know that she had fun. Thanks again
Wow - I can't believe she's two!
Email me your email address - I think I'm spelling it wrong? adri1079 at hotmail dot com
So much fun! Brace yourself for the next year of the terrific twos... When it gets unbearable, just remember that having a two year old is like pregnancy... it DOES end. :)
Lexi still has little bird legs in her skirt... but what a doll! And Trey has changes a lot since Christmas, his eyes just keep getting bigger!
Post a Comment