Last night we took Lexi trick or treating and it was so much fun. Before we went out she was helping me pass out treats, and it was so much fun watching her get excited each time the trick or treaters came to the door. I had to laugh because she saw some kids with really scary masks coming down the sidewalk, and all the sudden I look over and she is hiding by the couch. I looked out the window and here comes the kids with the scary masks to our door. I asked Lexi if she wanted to give them some candy, and she said "no, no." She was definitely scared of them. She looked so cute and was so excited to get candy. I just love this age and Cody and I laugh everyday at something new she says or does. I wanted to include a few pictures of my nieces and nephews. I thought they were adorable so I wanted to share them.
Hallee, Emma, and Chandler at Hogle Zoo.
3 comments:
You guys must not have made it up this far trick-or-treatin'! I don't blame you...the less candy the better, right?! It was so fun to see all the kids dressed up. I tried to dress my "kid" up, but he wasn't havin' it!!
How fun! I'm glad you posted the pictures of the little ones.
Lexi makes me laugh. Sounds like your Halloween night was pretty fun.
Cute pictures of all the kids. Kids don't like scary masks at all. My brother in law wore one to our family costume party and it was so scary he had to take it off after only having it on long enough for pictures.
Post a Comment