It was a really fun night and rarely do us girls get the chance to hang out without kids, so we spent a fun night eating good food, talking, and opening presents. I am so blessed to have the friends I do out here in Indiana. They are such a great group of girls and I'm lucky to have friends like them.
Jennifer, Jamie, and Lissi hanging out at the shower. What a bunch of cuties!
Opening some presents and looking very pregnant!!
These are two of my friends that are due within a few weeks of me. Emily (left) is a second year wife, and Jenny (right) is a 4th year dental school student.
3 comments:
Fun pictures. You all look so amazing. I am glad you had a great time. Good luck with the little guy.
Im so glad they gave you a shower, how fun! We need to talk, I will call you sometime soon!
Looks like you had a good time! That was nice of them to throw you a shower. I can't believe your little boy will be here soon! I'm so excited to see him!
Post a Comment