This weekend we went camping with some of our friends. We went to Lake Monroe in Bloomington (right by the IU campus) and had a lot of fun. Even though I am due in three weeks we decided to go somewhere close and enjoy the outdoors one last time before I have the baby. It has been so hot lately that I spent part of the night in the car with the AC on, but other then that it was lots of fun.
Lexi and one of her favorite pals Trace. These two love hanging out and had so much fun playing with sticks, running after each other, and playing with the ice in the cooler.
Our little monkey climbs just about everywhere.
Aaron, Stefani, and Trace in the lake swimming.
Lexi and dad enjoying the lake.
1 comment:
Cute pics! Looks like you all had a good time. Lexi is getting so big! Emma misses her and wants to head back to Walmart for some additional picture-taking fun! :)
Post a Comment