Lexi loves reading books in the morning with mom. I had to buy her some sesame street books because she loves all of the characters. She will have nothing to do with watching t.v. or Sesame Street, but she loves big bird, elmo, and cook (this is what she calls cookie monster).
Lexi eating a rock at dad's softball game. She loves giving every rock she sees a taste. She got a small chip in her front tooth and we think this is how. That did not make Cody happy, and he comments on her little chip about everyday. I just have to laugh because he notices every little thing about teeth now.
Lexi hanging out on our front step. People keep thinking she is older than she really is because of all her hair.
2 comments:
What a cutie. I love all that hair. You fix it so cute.
What a beautiful little girl. She has such pretty hair and you have it fixed so cute.
Post a Comment