Sunday, August 26, 2007

A FEW PREGNANCY PICTURES

My sister asked if I would send some recent pictures of my belly. Even though I don't look very flattering being 3 weeks from my due date, I thought I better take a few to put in my little guy's book. I am getting very anxious and excited to have our baby. I still can't believe how fast my pregnancy has gone, and in 3 weeks or less I will have two kids!! It is exciting and I hope everything goes well. I am excited to fit into normal clothes and sleep on my stomach again!!! I wish I could have him sooner but my mom would be so sad if she missed the birth. I guess the count down is on, and anytime now we will welcome the newest member of our family (who is still without a name). We are sure it will be Trey or Cole, but we are going to wait until he arrives to decide.





4 comments:

attack of The Mouse said...

You are looking awesome. I remember being pregnant in summer there and it was unbearalbly HOT. What a great idea to sit in the car with the A/C on. I wish I would have thought of that. Good luck.

NAT said...

You look great! Your tummy doesn't even look that big to me. I'm so excited to see him. I bought "baby boy" a few things the other day, so I will send them your way this week. Hope all is well. We miss you. Emma says to tell Lexi HI and she is excited for her new cousin too.

Jenny said...

You look so cute. I think your belly is REALLY small for saying your due in 3 weeks! I am excited to know when your little one arrives! Be sure to call when you have a free minute, I would love to hear from you!

Kajsa said...

You look so little! I cant believe the baby is almost here! You are so pretty. Sounds like yall are having fun out there. Miss you!